Thursday, June 27, 2013

My Stomach is going to...

...Explode!!!

I went to Hattie's restaurant this evening and ordered their famous fried chicken.

This restaurant was featured on a Throwdown with Bobby Flay on the Food Network.


It was sooooooo good.


They give you four pieces of chicken, a breast, thigh, leg and wing.

It comes with two sides...you have some choices...I chose the succotash and smashed potatoes.

I only wish I had a bigger stomach. They served it with cornbread and biscuits.

I then walked around Saratoga Springs looking for a cupcake. Of the 3 places Emily had suggested only 2 are currently open. Shops in Saratoga can be seasonal and it is not quite racing season. I also found Flakes.


I did get a cupcake from the other two places...and the one was not edible...partly because it had "armor" wrapped around it and partly because when I finally took a bite it tasted weird. The other cupcake was edible from Bettie's Cake...nothing that would make it special and certainly not a friendly place at all. Though they were playing Elvis music so they get a point for that.

I think I'm dehydrated from the pooh water today. I have downed 33.8 ounces of Poland Spring water since 8 o'clock and still no urge to pee.










No comments:

Post a Comment