Friday, June 15, 2012

Graceland

Wow...what an experience!

I made a really nice video but I can't get it onto the blog because my Internet connection is poor. I am going to write just a little bit now and try to post a couple of pictures just to test if they will go through.
Graceland was absolutely wonderful. I bought the VIP package and it was so worth not having to stand in line or quite frankly take a shuttle bus with anyone else.

Elvis bought Graceland for $100,000 and it doesn't even have a garage, only carports. The front of the house is very majestic looking, but it's not a big house once you get inside. My favorite room was the large white living room to the right as you enter the house. It's just so white and clean looking.




















I'm going to make sure this will go to the blog before writing any more.

5 comments:

  1. My Mom loved Elvis. I liked his Christmas music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pics came through fine! That room is amazing. Glad you enjoyed your visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Graceland is amazing! After I visited the first time with my son (who was 9 and WANTED to go) I said I'd never have to go again. But, I was there with FBLA two years ago and enjoyed it just as much the second time around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We loved Graceland, especially the super tacky shag carpet on the ceiling. Americana at its best/worst.
    D. Royer

    ReplyDelete