Saturday, June 16, 2012

Morning Again

Still struggling with headaches. But I am able to manage them so I will survive.

Graceland was truly a fantastic experience. But it's time to move on.

Today I cross the mighty Mississippi and traverse Arkansas on my way to Oklahoma City. I'm a little sad to leave Memphis.

I'm a person who likes routine. I like to know what is coming at me so I can prepare. I don't like the unexpected. I think it is probably very good for me to finally learn to think on my feet more.


1 comment:

  1. This is an absolutely perfect experience for you. Trying new things is awesome. For example, last night I ate gator, went back in time to the days of the Rathskellar, hung out with a now 23 year old ex student, explored a modern PSU hang out called Mad Mex and stayed out past midnight. I had a blast and enjoyed some amazing conversation!

    ReplyDelete